How can I reach you?
We can be reached through the following ways:
Address: No 8, Adewunmi Adebimpe Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Telephone: 0701 313 9693
What do I need to be eligible for your loans?
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have a verifiable monthly income.
- Applicant age range must be between 22 years and 60 years
- Applicant must have a checking or current account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Do I have to be in paid employment to qualify for your loans?
Yes, you must be gainfully employed to before you can apply for a loan with us.
How do I apply for a Loan?
It is not compulsory to visit our office to apply for a loan. You can apply through either of the following ways:
- Online via our website www.peecredit.com. Click on APPLY NOW
- Telephone – Call us on – 0701 313 9693
- Email – Send us an email on – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit to our office premises at – No 8, Adewunmi Adebimpe Drive, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Apply through your Human Resource department. Only applicable on payroll lending product.
How much can I can borrow?
We give out loans from N50,000.00 to N1,000,000.00
Can I have multiple loans with your organisation?
No, you cannot have multiple loans at any one time. You must liquidate an existing loan before you can apply for another and you will need to provide us with your updated bank statement and issue new post-dated cheques.
Can I make a payment before my loan repayment date?
Yes you can. However this action will not reduce the interest and repayment amount on your loan.
I cannot pay on due date because of a valid reason (e.g. loss of job). Can I change my repayment date?
Yes you can change your repayment date but penalties and additional charges will apply
How do you compute Interest rates on loans?
We charge a flat rate of interest charged monthly.
Can I liquidate my loan before maturity?
Yes you can liquidate your loan before maturity. However this come with the applicable charges
When do I pick up my cheques after paying up my loan?
You can pick up your cheques from us immediately after liquidation your loan